YCSWM FUNDRAISING LUNCH- Thursday 11th Aug, 2022
Thursday August 11, 2022
12pm to 4pm
The Hotel Centennial Dining Room
(Corner of Oxford St & Victoria Ave Woollahra)
To purchase please click on the try booking link,
tickets limited to 134
MC – YCSWM ambassador Jessica Rowe
Fantastic auction items and raffle prizes
or Antoinette 0407-255 850
Term 1 2022 Week 8 – Random acts of kindness week
A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by kind people to either help or cheer up a random stranger, for no reason other than to make people happier. Either spontaneous or planned in advance. Here are some ideas to get you started:
freshman essay evaluation
sailboat viagra commercial
chitra varnan in sanskrit language essay
anterolisthesis icd 9
essay on importance of festivals in our life
essays benefits of technology
vardenafil hcl 20mg tab how long it lasts
case study method in childhood and growing up
si una mujer se toma una viagra
wasted food essay
equity research paper
physics intermediate 1 past papers
academic article review example
forum meilleur site achat cialis
edexcel gce applied business coursework
sertraline vs lexapro
case study examples in pdf
1. Let Someone Go Ahead of You
2. Pass Out Compliments
3. Pick Up Some Trash
4. Spread Encouragement Online
5. Lend a Hand to a Neighbour
6. Smile : Sometimes, a kind act is just a smile.
Term 2 2022- YOU CAN SIT ME WITH DAY- Friday 3rd June, 2022
Celebrate YOU CAN SIT WITH ME day at your school or business by wearing a touch of yellow and spread kindness and inclusiveness.
Term 3 2022- week 4 Wall of hands day
Create a hand wall of kindness for your classroom door!
All you will need is paper, paint, a pen and scissors.
1. Firstly, draw around your hand and cut it out using the scissors.
2. Next, you can either paint your hand and make a print or paint the cut out hand completely.
3. Once this is dry, write your kindness quote. Make sure it is big enough to read and really clear.
4. Finally, display on your classroom door, for everyone to read! You are bound to bring a smile to any passerby.
Want to spread even more kindness? Why not create your handprints into bunting and hang around your classroom or corridors
Term 4- YOU CAN SIT WITH ME Big picnic day – Friday 25th November, 2022
It is a day to welcome your school community together to have a big picnic across all year groups to spread kindness and inclusivity.