Term 1 2023- Week 1 Back to school hands of friendship
Create a hand wall of kindness for your classroom door!
All you will need is paper, paint, a pen and scissors.
1. Firstly, draw around your hand and cut it out using the scissors.
2. Next, you can either paint your hand and make a print or paint the cut out hand completely.
3. Once this is dry, write your kindness quote. Make sure it is big enough to read.
4. Finally, display on your classroom door, for everyone to read! You are bound to bring a smile to any passerby.
Want to spread even more kindness? Why not create your handprints into bunting and hang around your classroom or corridors
Term 2 2023- YOU CAN SIT ME WITH DAY- Friday 2nd June, 2023
Celebrate YOU CAN SIT WITH ME day at your school or business by wearing a touch of yellow and simply spread kindness and inclusiveness.
If you want to fundraise on YOU CAN SIT WITH ME day why not write YOU CAN SIT WITH ME in big letters in chalk on the playground floor and ask the school community to cover it in gold coins ! Thank you in advance for your support.
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Term 3 2023 Week 4 – Random acts of kindness week
A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by kind people to either help or cheer up a random stranger, for no reason other than to make people happier. Either spontaneous or planned in advance. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Let Someone Go Ahead of You
2. Pass Out Compliments
3. Pick Up Some Trash
4. Spread Encouragement Online
5. Lend a Hand to a Neighbour
6. Smile : Sometimes, a kind act is just a smile.
Term 4- YOU CAN SIT WITH ME Big picnic day – Friday 10th November, 2023
The YOU CAN SIT WITH ME big picnic is a wonderful event to end the school year. It is a day to welcome your whole school or sporting community to sit together and have a big picnic lunch. Throw out your picnic rugs, welcome people to sit with you regardless of their age, race, religion, gender or disability and spread kindness and inclusivity!